Monday, May 01, 2006

Sockapaloooza Done!



I finished my Sockapaloooza socks on Saturday night. Woo hoo! :) I've decided to rename them my "Palindrome Rib" socks. I cast on 88 stitches on size 0 needles, and did a "K8, P2, K2, P2, K8" pattern around the leg and on the top of the foot. The ribbing pattern makes for some nice stretch, and adds a bit of texture to the socks. The yarn was fun to work with (for reasons I mentioned in my previous Socka post), so it didn't get too monotonous as I was finishing up sock #2. I'll be mailing these out to my pal tomorrow afternoon at lunch.

1 Comments:

At 11:30 AM, Blogger Emily said...

They're cute! I like them a lot.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home