Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Socks!

I received my Sockapal2za socks over the weekend (so apologies for the delayed posting).



My pal, Kristel, is in Finland, and she sent me a lovely postcard, and some yummy Finnish chocolate (yes, the wrapper was empty even as I took this picture). The socks themselves are wonderful - they fit perfectly, and are a lovely lace pattern (from Socks, Socks, Socks). I don't have any other socks this color in my wardrobe, so they're a perfect addition. Thanks, Kristel!

Thank you to everyone for the kind comments on the Sockapal2za socks I knitted. I didn't realize my dyeing venture was so brave - I'm even more relieved that it turned out well. My pal, Silke, also left a comment to let me know that she's received the socks. I'm glad to know that they made the long trek safely.

Have a great week, everyone!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home