Sunday, June 12, 2005

Sock Whore

Yes, I'm a sock whore, and no, I'm not ashamed to admit it. (I do apologize for the lousy sock whore photos, though.)



LL Georgetown in the Vine Lace pattern from Socks, Socks, Socks. The lace pattern is very simple and easy to memorize, but since it comes in a 4-row repeat, it's also very easy to put down. :)



LL Fresh Stripe, all knit, all the time. I actually think I may have made these a bit too small, so I'll probably give them away. I'd love to keep them for myself, but I've already got quite a bit of blue and purple in my sock wardrobe, so they won't be sorely missed. I'm sure they'll be well loved on another's foot, though.



Finally, my computer sock. I play Settlers of Catan for a few hours during the week, and this gives me something to work on between turns. This is, of course, just a temporary solution until I can reinstall Civ III on my computer. World domination, anyone? (Andrew and I are currently sharing my computer since his died a few months ago, so I'm low on space. Pity.)

As a side note, I find it particularly funny that I received, by far, my largest number of comments when I displayed my overindulgence in LL sock yarn. I'm glad to know I'm not the only knitter/blogger out there who begins to salivate at the sight of someone else's yarn binge. ;)

I'm off to watch Family Guy. Have a good week, everyone!

(P.S. Any bets on what kind of weird hits I get this week after saying "whore" three times in this post?)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home