Monday, May 16, 2005

The Yarn Diet Has Left The Building...

My yarn diet officially ended yesterday. It's now been 5 months and 1 day since I purchased any yarn. Naturally, my stash hasn't shrunk much during all that time.

I haven't bought any yarn yet. Not that the thought hasn't crossed my mind, but I'm just not sure what I want to buy. I haven't been all that interested in my knitting over the last week (I didn't knit at all yesterday), and I'm not sure if it's because it's time to start my Summer Cross-stitching Phase, or if I'm just bored with my mostly-mindless projects (everything I'm working on involves stockinette or ribbing; a bit of a letdown after the slightly more complex FBS). So... I'm debating - do I abandon my current projects and start something complex and cable-y, or do I abandon my current projects and just pick up my cross-stitching again? (Notice the project abandonment theme here.) Meh. We'll see how I feel when I get home tonight. In the meantime, the Yarn Diet continues.

I'd also like to give a big wave to Val, whose birthday was on Saturday. Happy Birthday, Val!

2 Comments:

At 4:10 PM, Anonymous how to knit said...

Nice blog Rin. Your posts were interesting reading. I was looking for free knitting patterns related information and found your site. I have a free knitting patterns site. You can find everything about knitting stitches, needles, machines, magazines and more. Please try and visit it, see what you think
and enjoy!

 
At 1:50 PM, Anonymous knitting instructions said...

Fantastic blog you've got here Rin, I was looking for how to knit related information and found your site. I have a how to knit site. You can find everything about knitting stitches, needles, machines, magazines and more. Stop by and check it out when you can. Enjoy!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home