Tuesday, November 02, 2004

Election Day!

"Today's the day! The sun is shining, the tank is clean, and we are getting out of... the tank is clean!"

Oh, sorry, got wrapped up in my Finding Nemo fandom for a second.

Today really is the day, though. Get out there and put your footprint in history. Don't let someone else decide how your life should be lived because you weren't paying enough attention. For voting resources, check out True Majority's website.

To read a more eloquent blogger's view on the election, check out the Keyboard Biologist.

"I have many, many reasons to vote for John Kerry. The horror and the anguish is that I have *too many* reasons to vote for John Kerry: more than one thousand reasons, in fact--all of them American, and all of them dead in Iraq." - Melanie Rawn

{Gettin' off the soapbox now...}

In knitting news, I finished turning the heel on Mum's sock, and also finished another repeat on The Shawl (63 down). One of these days, too, I need to darn Val's socks. I promised I'd have them back to her before the first snowfall in Atlanta (I was trying to buy myself some serious time), but it's now November, and I can feel a snowcloud breathing down on me. Or maybe that's just my paranoia speaking.

I brought my camera to work today so I can take some pictures of the Lawn while the leaves are still on the trees. I've been meaning to do this for weeks now. Hopefully I'll have some good pictures to post tomorrow.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home