Thursday, October 28, 2004

Victory! and Other News

Well, after 86 years of disappointment, the Red Sox have finally achieved victory. During the game, there was a great shot of Sox fans cheering at a bar in New York. A bit ironic, I'd say.

In other news, there is apparently a strange historic correlation between the final Redskins home game and the winner of the Presidential election. As much as I hate to say it, I'm hoping Green Bay whomps them this time around.

Read Anna Quindlen's latest column, which talks about the uneven role the United States plays in international events, and how we seem to be giving the impression that we're more willing to start war than to start peace.

Finally, for my own 15-seconds of fame, a question I submitted to MSNBC was posted and answered by their "Reality TV Experts." Read this to find out what happens to those poor folks who are voted out of the tribe on Survivor.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home