Monday, October 25, 2004

The Knitting Black Hole

Well, that may not be a completely accurate title. The knitting black hole more refers to endless knitting with no measurable progress. Since I finished Matt's scarf Saturday morning, I've moved back to mum's Clown socks, and The Shawl. I worked on both for many hours over the weekend. While the decreasing amount of yarn and the soreness in my hands can attest to knitting completed, it's hard to see much change among the projects themselves. But for those who care (who?):

I made it to repeat 60 on The Shawl, which means I've got about 30 or so to go. It should be about 56 inches or so when done (or so I'm hoping).

Finished 2 pattern repeats and the gusset decreases on mum's sock. I think that means I have about 5 more inches before I start the toe. Then just the second sock to knit. Oy.

In other knitting news, I've contemplated knitting a scarf for Andrew's aunt Liz for Christmas. We'll see if that's reality, or just my ambition getting the better of me (I think we all know the answer to that one).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home