Wednesday, October 20, 2004

Green With... Well, Change

Those of you who have visited my lovely blog before might notice the slight shift in color. I decided the green motif was more up my alley. I also did a bit of editing, and you'll now find "Links" and "Blogs I Read" sections on the right side. One of these days I'll master buttons, and add a few of those for posterity (or something like that).

Still working on the pumpkin scarf. I'm at the 2/3 ~ 3/4 mark right now, so I anticipate no problems for finishing by Friday. I mean, unless I get hit by the beer truck, or struck by lightening, or become the victim of divine smiting or some other unforseen event. Then again, if the events are unforseen (as divine smiting often is), how could I anticipate it? Exactly. Which just goes to show that a forum like this (meaning an unmoderated one) is bad for a person like me, who tends to run off at the fingers. Imagine if I talked like this. :)

In other news, I'm quite excited by the success of these folks, who I refuse to name publicly lest I somehow manage to jinx things this evening. I will, however, continue to cheer for them in the silent, yet excited, manner.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home