Saturday, October 23, 2004

Eyelash Scarf, etc.

This is the Eyelash scarf I knitted with Bernat's Eyelash yarn from Walmart. The original plan was to alternate colors, but that didn't work too well, so I decided on the simpler half-and-half method. This isn't the best picture, but it certainly gets the fuzziness across. :)

For the record, I was really surprised at how warm this scarf was. I'd still pick wool over this for a snowstorm, but for crisp fall days, this definitely does a good job of keeping my neck warm. And it's quite stylish, too. :)

I'd like to take this opportunity to offer my highest congratulations to the Boston Red Sox, for their amazing comeback against the Yankees last week. I will certainly be keeping all my fingers and toes crossed for the upcoming games against the Cardinals. (Go Sox! Stomp those birds!)

1 Comments:

At 11:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You bought yarn at Wal-Mart? The largest and most evil corporation in the world? I'm very disappointed.
Jessie
http://www.walmartwatch.com/

 

Post a Comment

<< Home