Saturday, October 23, 2004

Dinner, and Voting

Andrew and I went to dinner at a co-worker's house last night. I have, on ocassion, been known to be a little too vocal about my political preferences while in front of the wrong audiences, so I'm relieved to be working amongst a group of die-hard Liberal Democrats who make me look like a mute. However, I realize that some folks can feel overrun by vocal supporters like myself and my co-workers, and can get caught up in the tide, stopping them from making a decision that's truly their own. That said, I'd like to encourage anyone who reads this to investigate the candidates, make an informed decision, and express it on November 2.
The "major" players:
George W. Bush
John Kerry
Ralph Nader

Overviews of all candidates:
Here

By the way, dinner was excellent, and Andrew and I had a great time.

1 Comments:

At 7:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Has triat el mateix model que jo.
cristalls.blogspot.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home