Tuesday, October 12, 2004

The Blog Ate My Post

Dear Blog,
Why did you eat my post? Do I not feed you enough with my polysyllabic words and superlative descriptions? Why do you not let me share my knitting happiness with the world? I have no other blog but you, I am not unfaithful.
Is it my knitting? Are you envious of the many hours I spend faithfully knitting and purling, of dreaming of new patterns and future projects? Please do not be jealous of my knitting. If I were to spend all day with you and ignore my knitting, I would have nothing to post, which would negate your reason for existence. Why can't we find a happy solution?
Yours,
Rin

1 Comments:

At 9:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I found this site using [url=http://google.com]google.com[/url] And i want to thank you for your work. You have done really very good site. Great work, great site! Thank you!

Sorry for offtopic

 

Post a Comment

<< Home